Membership runs from 1 December to 30 November, and can be taken out at any time during the year. Forms can be printed off by clicking the membership form link below. For further information about joining please download the membership form or email the Membership Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can pay on line at www.clubentries.com/saffronrc.
2019 Annual Membership Fees:
Adults – £35 (Seniors must be 18 or over on the 1st Jan 2019)
Junior – £25 (Juniors must be under 18 on the 1st Jan 2019)
Foot – £15
Please note that if you wish to compete on a TEAM you will need to be a member at least 4 weeks before the event.
|Click below for 2019 Membership Form
What do you get for your membership?
- Reduced entry fees to SWDRC EVENTS
- Priority entry to oversubscribed SWDRC EVENTS
- Attendance at SWDRC CLINICS (members only)
- Subsidised instruction fees at SWDRC CLINICS
- Opportunity to represent SWDRC in Area and National BRC TEAMS
- 3rd party insurance at BRC events
Visit the British Riding Clubs web site to see what joining the BRC movement can do for you: http://www.bhs.org.uk/Riding/British_