Regular membership runs from 1 January to 31 December, and can be taken out at any time during the year. We also offer a **NEW** 16-month membership at the end of the year for NEW members wishing to do Winter Area Teams. For further information about joining please download the membership form or email the Membership Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can pay on line at https://clubentries.com/saffronrc.
2021 Membership Fees:
2021 Annual Membership Fees (New Members):
Adults – £37
Junior – £27 (Juniors must be under 18 on the 1 Jan 2021)
***Special Covid-19 2021 discount (RENEWING 2020 MEMBERS ONLY):***
Adults – £28
Junior – £25 (Juniors must be under 18 on the 1 Jan 2021)
Please note that if you wish to compete on a TEAM you will need to be a member at least 4 weeks before the event.
| Join online https://clubentries.com/Saffronrc/
What do you get for your membership?
- Reduced entry fees to SWDRC EVENTS
- Priority entry to oversubscribed SWDRC EVENTS
- Attendance at SWDRC CLINICS (members only)
- Subsidised instruction fees at SWDRC CLINICS
- Opportunity to represent SWDRC in Area and National BRC TEAMS
- 3rd party insurance at BRC events
Visit the British Riding Clubs web site to see what joining the BRC movement can do for you: http://www.bhs.org.uk/Riding/British_